1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford foglight kit

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by M&M Services, Jul 10, 2009.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

have a Ford fog light set, complete kit with wiring, rocker switch, fogs etc complete from Ford NIB for a newer Explorer. This kit is $275 new I was going to mount these under my rear bumper for hooking up the trailer and for the salt spreader but never got around to it.. $75obo... Need these gone!

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Is it the factory kit? for what years? I have an 03 and the Light housings are rusting inside and want to replace them. Ill buy the kit as long as it will fit.

I could get it from ya tomorrow.

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

lol, I was just gonna ask if it was possible to wire it up to a dodge, but since doug has first dibs im just gonna put that out there in case anyone is ever going to want to put ford foglights on a dodge.

4. M&M Services

from midwest

These will fit 03-05 . I think in 06 they changed them. PM sent. And they could be wired to anything, just power the harness up..
    Mike

5. M&M Services

from midwest

to the top

6. M&M Services

from midwest

bump it up....

7. M&M Services

from midwest