1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F550 4X4 Dump or cab and chassis

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ServiceOnSite, Feb 3, 2014.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Testing the waters here. Im ready to buy another truck and have been kicking the idea around of selling this truck. Ive seen some of these command high dollars and some not as much. I bought this truck with 80k on it and it only has around 106k on it now. Everything has kept up with premium parts and this truck has never let me down. Just put new ujoints in the front end and wheel bearings this winter. Everything is tight, and works as it should. I have driven this thing out of state plenty of times and she has never let me down of left me stranded. Again i dont have to sell it but i figured id ask to see what going rate is here first before i hear " thats to much" or " must be something wrong with it that its being sold so cheap "

With all that being said its loaded with harley headlights, cdplayer, aftermarket powerwindows and locks, Boss plow frame and harness, could throw in a plow if the price is right, bench seat has a tear in it, real nice pintle hitch, has switches for warning lights, salter and so on, junction boxes for lights, 4 brand new tires on the rear 2 brand new batteries last week, pads rotors and calipers this past summer. Ujoints, wheel bearings, and lock outs were all replaced this past summer as well. Theres no more stickers on the truck and has had a paint job after removing them. Dump body was put in it this spring and is a Goodwin 9'6'' one center stone chute with a 20,000lb lift on it. New electric over hyd pump new lines, new everything.

I would be willing to sell this truck in different ways. With or with out the plow, and with or with out the dump bed. Price will reflect this.
    15,500 with dump bed
    16,500 with plow and dump bed
    11,000 just truck
    12,500 truck and plow no bed

Things it needs is a tail pipe which i may have put on shortly, rip in seat, and when sold they would be temp lights to get it where you need to. If i missed anything feel free to email me as im not on this site every day. Josh@diamondconcretewny.com

Sorry to re-list this but ive got a bunch of emails asking for it priced differently and i forgot to mention in the first ad that it was currently set up as a dump truck.

IMG_20140202_162227_207 (800x600).jpg

IMG_20140202_162334_079 (600x800).jpg

IMG_20140202_162253_350 (800x600).jpg