1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F450 SD stake with Western Plow and SS V box $3000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Picked this up in a business buy out and have no use for anything this old. I did drive it back to the shop about 35 miles on freeway. Salter works great but never installed the plow. Plow is in pretty good shape with original decals ect. 91 F450 SD with 7.3 diesel 2WD Has added Banks Sidewinder Turbo kit 211k Auto Trans, Nice Stake bed with sides ( 3 yard electric V box salt spreader not included ) can be purchased for an added $1500 Western Uni-Mount plow add $1000 Truck runs and drives but needs lights on bed fixed (bad ground) cab lights are fine. Truck has rust and is ugly but can make some good money year round. Selling entire truck for almost what the salter is worth so no offers will be taken. Truck only price is $1000 cash nothing less. $2000 with plow. $3000 with plow and salter. John 586-563-3990

2. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

You still got any of those spray trucks for sale
  3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

how many miles are on the truck? i have a couple people looking for one on another site.
  4. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

What's the details on the spreader
  5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

It says 211k, but it's unclear if that's the truck or Trans?
  6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd say truck. I think he was saying it has 211k and the transmission is an automatic, just reads funny depending how you look at the listing.

That truck should have an E40D transmission, at 211k it could be on transmission 75 or 76 if it was used hard. lol
  7. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

You must have liked it you lettered the door up quick. But looks like a good solid work truck for the price
  8. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

thanks, i missed that part.

and it could also have a C-6 in it, the C-6 was an optional trans until 96
  9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Truck is sold