1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by rudy123, Feb 15, 2011.

1. rudy123

rudy123 Junior Member

I am trying to find the fuses for the RV plug on the back bumper of the ford F350 diesel 4x4 crewcab dually with automatic trans.... i have the hot wire,the marker lites and the trailer brakes working but I dont have the turn signals working on the posts in the plug. I presume I blew a couple of fuses. I dint have a manual so dont know where they are or which fuses in the box....any help???? Thanks
  2. wastedwages

wastedwages Junior Member

If I had to guess. I'd say those fuses are in the fuse box under the hood, not the fuse box behind the interior kick panel.
    There should be a fuse diagram on the inside of the box cover.
  3. wastedwages

wastedwages Junior Member

4. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

Yes these are the MAXI fuses under the hood on the driver's side. There should be a diagram on the lid of the case. Atleast on my 1995 that is.

5. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

Right next to the master cylinder there are also two relays you neednin addition to the two fuses in the fuse box behind the battery.
  6. abbottfarm

abbottfarm Senior Member
    from Maine

the turn signal fuses for the trailer are under the hood, they are the 7.5 amp mini's.