1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ford f350 wiring

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FRANLANDRY1, Dec 19, 2012.

1. FRANLANDRY1

FRANLANDRY1 Junior Member

i need help with my plow it wont go up or to the left but will go to the right while on my 2000 f350 but will work on my ddge 2500 so know its not the plow any ideas will be helpful thanks

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

have you tried a different controller?

3. FRANLANDRY1

FRANLANDRY1 Junior Member

Yea i wondering if its the #2 wiring harness

4. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping Senior Member

i dont know what plow you have but did you check the relays?

5. chevyzrule810

if you are able to try another controller to rule it out as the problem

6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Does the controller light up? do the lights switch over to the plow lights?

7. chevyzrule810

i imagine if he can angle the plow to the right it would light up and is getting power

8. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

It's either the controller or the grill connector. I would think you have 2 different controllers, for the two trucks, and that you've already figured it out...but in the off chance the controller is fine, and, or there is only the one controller between the two trucks, check your grill connector truck side, look at the pin locations, and make sure they're free of any corrosion or dirt. Then inspect behind the truck side connector, the light blue wire specifically. Make sure it's not loose, pinched, chafed...?.?.?

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

......the problem could be the connector for the controller as well. Again, it'll be the light blue wire if anything.