1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F350 front leaf springs

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nevrnf, Jul 10, 2012.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I have a pair of used X code leaf springs with a Add a Leaf for a 99-04 F series. THese are the plow package spring from Ford. Good condition $250 picked up as shipping is kind of expensive.

2. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

hey Tony are they for rear or front. I think though they are for rear being that year they all had Coil......call me 7082500121

3. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Front leafs. Superdutys went to coil in 05

4. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Still have these if anyone is interested. Had a few say they wanted them but never showed up with the $$

5. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

i just bought a 99 f350 and dont know what it has now. do you know how i would find out or were to look..and what city in il i am in the quad city area

6. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Open the drivers door and look at the ID tag. At the very bottom there will be a line of abreviations and then below that will be letter/numbers. All the way to the right it will say SUSP the codes are below that.

7. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

Thanks I will let you no