1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F350 Boss Plow owners

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by farmertim, Nov 25, 2004.

1. farmertim

farmertim Member

Need some help...

Does the 1999 F 350 have a light port for the wire harness for the light hook ups or do they plug inline as western does?
    Can't seem to find the wire inlets or I am missing some parts, I did buy it used and haven't had a Boss before.
  2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

my 04 doesnt have the plow prep package so i had to do some wire splicing. but, i did find when i removed the bumper a plug that looks like it is for the plow light hook ups. it was behind the bumper, on the drivers side under the lights. the 99 might not have the plug though. does your truck have the plow prep package.
  3. farmertim

farmertim Member

I'm not sure it does, but I think so.
    I'll look for that plug for it seems thats the only thing that would make sense with this wiring harness as it pertains to the lights.