1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F250 and Minute Mount Plow - Mounting Questions

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by airsupply, Dec 9, 2011.

1. airsupply

airsupply Junior Member
    from Alaska

Just bought a 1999 Ford F250 with 5.4l and has a Fisher MM1 plow. The plow was never installed. I have the plow, pump headgear, wiring harness and such but need to get ahold of a set of push plates, pulley (crankshaft) and hydraulic motor mount. Any good places to find a used set? If not where is good to purchase new? I have a set of push plates for an older Ford truck so maybe I could get them to work with some mods. If anyone could post a link to where I can look up the part numbers for my truck. I have been on the Fisher website but it is a bit cumbersome to navigate.

Thanks!

2. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

3. Mnpowerstroke99

Mnpowerstroke99 Member

Look on ebay or craigslist!

4. fro890

fro890 Junior Member

I have one i could sell you airsupply. Fisher part # 7159

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

ahhhh, are you sure this is a MM1?

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

I knew there were a few earlier rendition's of the Minute Mount system, and I'm pretty sure this is what you have. I found this Fisher Link for you, but it was prior to your year span....in fact, it was prior to your engine model as well. Which makes sense. The mount is 8838, even if it can be had, your looking at some fabrication at best. There maybe universal mounts out there for other applications, that may work with some tweaking. Google is your friend here....try to search something like "5.4 add on pulley bracket".

7. jljtrucking99

jljtrucking99 Junior Member

question

Does any one have a set of 7159-2 push plates for sale also looking for 29050 light harness and 29070-1 module 3 port Thanks Jon

8. RepoMan207

from Maine

You need to start your own thread here for any real responses.