1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F250 and Meyers Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hummah2, Nov 30, 2008.

1. hummah2

hummah2 Junior Member

I have for sale a 1994 Ford F250 5.7L automatic transmision, this truck is ready to go, it was mainly used to transport my atv upstate. It is up to par and has over 2,500 dollars worth of work to keep it up to par and I have receipts to prove it. Also has brand new tires. This truck would be a excellent snow plow truck only problem with it is it has a minor exhaust maifold leak which isnt too big of a repair. Truck runs extremely strong and shifts with no problems. Dont want to sell the truck but need the money because I just added another truck to my fleet which are all diesel.

I also have for sale a Meyers snow plow full set up for a 01 F250 not sure what other years it fits. But looking to get rid of both ASAP

please contact me at 516 459 9112 or macktuff@aol.com.

Plow Set up asking 1500
    Truck asking 5000.
  2. hummah2

hummah2 Junior Member

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  3. hummah2

hummah2 Junior Member

Long Island New York selling area.