1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F250 and Hiniker plow

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by mattf250, Feb 7, 2006.

1. mattf250

mattf250 Junior Member

I have just purchased a used Hiniker straight snow plow and have a Ford f250, it came with all the attachments but need mounting instructions to install it on the frame of the truck, it looks like I might need to do some alterations on the mounting brackets,or maybe I need adapters, it was previously on a 2001 Ford Superduty

2. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

We need a little more info, such as the year of your truck. If yours is a 97 or older the 01 brackets wont work, if it is 99 or newer they should bolt right up.

3. mattf250

mattf250 Junior Member

ford f250 1994

thanks for the help, it is a 1994 , I am trying to make a bracket for it, how far should the forks be in front of the bumper and how much clearance off of the ground?

4. Miscreant

Miscreant Junior Member

In my opinion, I would just buy a new mount kit for your vehicle. I know Hiniker sells them separately from the entire plow package. Again, that is what I would do.

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Buy the factory bracket from Hiniker for your truck.:salute: