1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ford f250/350 western ultramount truckside mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greens4x4, Nov 2, 2008.

1. greens4x4

greens4x4 Junior Member

I have one set of 99-04 mounts and one set of 05-07 mounts Both are in good condition. They just need new bolts. No recievers. $250 plus shipping. They are located in zip code 49738.

2. greens4x4

greens4x4 Junior Member

anyone interested?

3. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

What do you mean by no receivers?

4. greens4x4

greens4x4 Junior Member

I mean the two lower buckets that pin into the frame mounts. I need these for my plow. The buckets are universal for all ultramount frames.

5. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

That's what I am looking for (99-04) but I need a phone number or e-mail if they're still available, or e-mail me through my avatar/website. Thanks, Marc

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I may be interested in the 05-07 mount, whats the least you can take for it?

7. jabbers

jabbers Junior Member
    from NE OHIO

I'm interested in the 99-04 mounts. Is this all the mounts I need truck side? I'm going to Michigan on mon. for a 2006 8 Ft western with the ultra mount. I need everything truck side plus wires.

8. greens4x4

greens4x4 Junior Member

My email address is thegreens@core.com. I still have both plow mounts and I also have the wiring , isolation module,and the wiring to convert the plow to a three plug setup for an 05-07 ford superduty.I will sell all the stuff for the 05-07 truck for $500.The 99-04 mounts are $250 plus shipping or you can come and pick up.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  9. greens4x4

greens4x4 Junior Member

The 99-04 mounts are sold thanks Marc .