1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford F-250 sticker

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by YardMedic, Sep 30, 2008.

1. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

When I was looking at similar Chevy 2500hd trucks they were basically taking a minimum of 10k off the sticker price......with NO negotiations.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Dealer cost should be right at $31,100.....minus rebates.

4. z_plow_master

z_plow_master Member

OK. I just bought the same truck (kinda) with more options.
    Here is the deal:
    MSRP $40890.00
    I walked to the dealership on Saturday evening one hour before they close.
    They had 14 cars out and needed 15
    It wa 3 days to the end of the month.
    The owner and GM were there
    I walked away paying 28880 plus tax title liscence.
    And got a huge discount on the under body coating,sprayin bedliner and plow (400,495 and 3895) respectively.The whole thing took 20 minutes from walking in to driving away.
    went today to get my friend the exact same truck,but with 38k msrp, the lowest they would let me pay was 29800. (go figure)
    Well,I sold cars for 2 years and know how the whole theatrical play works.I know they wouldn't be able to duplicate the deal for my friend,because they gave me the farm so to speak.In your case I say upper twenties would be good deal.27500-28500. don't pay more than 29000.let me know if you have questions