1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Diesel trucks any kind

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by farmtruckerboy, May 9, 2009.

1. farmtruckerboy

farmtruckerboy Member
    from PA

This is my 1999 ford f-250 diesel powerstroke 7.3 long bed ex-cab with Peterbilt mud flaps (custom fit) and a tool box. The truck only has a little over 116,000 miles on the thing!!!ussmileyflagussmileyflagussmileyflag

Pictures 08-09 109[1].jpg

Pictures 08-09 122.jpg

Pictures 08-09 123.jpg

2. farmtruckerboy

farmtruckerboy Member
    from PA

If you do not own a ford diesel then show only diesel truck any kind or form. ok

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck.I think I'd ditch the flaps and steps though. Make the truck look a bit taller and cleaner.

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

sorry no diesels here other then my sidewalk machines :cool:but nice lookin truck:drinkup:

brooms 2.jpg

5. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I would keep flap why it prevent rock and salt dig paint surface to form rust inside.

that truck look better than our F250 due rust.

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

one of my 2000 f-250 7.3l psd with 103,000 on it now:nod:

7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

pic didnt post the first time for sum reason, here it is, 2000 f-250 7.3l psd

jons car on my trailer.jpg

8. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Can you get better pics of the mud flaps and how they custom put them on? and what size they are. I want to get a pair of CAT ones, but have no idea how the hell ima gonna mount them.

Thanks

9. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

She got a Cummins

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Lol. Dave, have you seen that Hummer with the diesel in it? Its a stretch also. I see it Boston sometimes.

11. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Fixed it for you:rolleyes:

12. BigDave12768

A H1 Hummer? That old white one? Yeah I have seen it. I think Salon Salon owns it. They are in Fall River area. Good looking rig

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  13. SuperdutyShane

Yah thats the one. I was up in Derry on Saturday and it was there prom... I wish I got a pic of the Excursion limo with the PowerStroke. :p

14. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

fall river is no where near boston lol

15. SuperdutyShane

Well Chris, when I go down to Boston or pretty much anywhere in Mass, I consider it a general area that revolves around Boston. And I dont pay any attention to what city Im in when Im down there, and considering my moms friend lives in Fall River, there is a very big chance it may have been in Fall River.:gunsfiring::gunsfiring::gunsfiring:

16. BigDave12768

Your kidding right? We are talking about limo's. They usually end up in Boston for the job. So most people do see limos when they are in Boston. That doesnt mean the limo comes from Boston.

17. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

The truck I've been driving quite a bit at work.
    05 F350, Almost 51k on it. 6.Oh No with the torqueshift. 4.10s.
    Pulls ok but not great.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Mark, You're working on the farm now too?

19. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Ya. This week was kinda my first where I actually did things. Last week we worked cattle for a bit but that was about it. I posted about 55 pictures on another forum but idk if you can see them without being a member.

You worked with Dale at all?

20. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Nice trucks!. I think I am going to get a Ford van or truck for my next wheels. I had a ford van(gas) and a Ford box truck(460 engine(gas) if I remember correctly -- Super duty awhile back and they were bullet proof. Very dependable.
    I will check out the pro and cons of the Ford diesels