1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Diesel Tractor with Sweepster Broom

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Ford 340 Industrial tractor, 56 hp diesel, enclosed heated cab, good tires, runs good. All lights work. Includes used Sweepster rotating broom sweeper. Great snow machine. $3500 obo John 586-563-3990 (plow not included)

tractor123abc.jpg

engine123abc.jpg

broom123abc.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

not a bad looking piece of old iron. Priced good too. Good luck with the sale. 4cyl diesel correct?

3. Metro Lawn

Yes, it is in great shape for it's age. It came from the city of Olympia, WA. Never been around road salt. Yes 4 cyl.

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

you still have the contract with Ford Field? seen another plow trucksitting on beacon street the other night .... good luck on sale of tractor ..

5. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

can you post more pictures? cab more of broom, is broom hydraulic or pto, does it have hydrailic lift and angle?? does tractor have 3 point in the back??

6. Metro Lawn

Yes, just signed a 3 year deal with them. You may have seen Ford Field's truck. Blue F250 with no markings on it. I actually took all of the parking lots back this year too. I guess they were tired of having to pay us to fix all the screw ups by the Ampco Parking Systems subs the past 2 years.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  7. Metro Lawn

I have had about a dozen calls on the tractor from Craigslist, and I think it will be sold by Monday. If not, I will get some more pictures. I have it parked inside Ford Field's garage and unless it snows, I will have to wait until next week to get down there and take the pics. Broom is fully hydraulic and has hydro lift and angle. No 3 point due to the cab.

sweep345abc.jpg

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  8. Metro Lawn

I took a couple more pics this morning. Sorry it was dark in the garage. Meter reads 1446

101_0002.jpg

101_0004.jpg

101_0005.jpg

101_0006.jpg

101_0009.jpg

9. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

cool .... good luck hope to see ya down there Jan 16 .. if it snows .

10. Metro Lawn

I'll be there either way.

11. Metro Lawn

sold - please remove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.