1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford cl-40 skid steer /bobcat must sell located in connecticut

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tirioloservices, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

LOOKING TO SELL MY FORD SKIDSTEER A.S.A.P.
    1980 CL40 skid steer
    3200 HOURS as of right now
    V4 FORD INDUSTRIAL MOTOR\...CONVERTED TO PROPANE WHICH IS NICE,,CHEAPER AND CLEANER CAN BE PUT BACK TO GAS RUN
    40+ HP ESTIMATED TWO 8 HOUR DAYS PER 33LB PROPANE TANK...NO LEAKS OR WEAPING CYLINDERS...CAN LIFT 1,500 PDS
    MACHINE WEIGHS AROUND 4,000PDS
    PAINTS DECENT..PUT A FEW QUICK COATS ON THE DAY I BOUGHT IT
    DECENT TIRES COULD USE 1 OR 2 NEW OR USED ONES...GREAT STARTER MACHINE

MAKE ME AN OFFER OR EMAIL TO ASK ?S ETC ETC
    WOULD LIKE TO SELL SOON $5,800 OBO VERY OPEN
    PRICE IAM STARTING AT IS WHAT DEALERS HAVE TOLD ME TO BE AROUND ONES IN FULL RESTORED COND SELL ON EBAY FOR OVER 10K
    NO SPAM..NO LOW BALLERS
    GREAT STARTER OR BACKUP MACHINE
    CELL 203-906-0103 DAVE

I SET THE PRICE HIGH BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE WILL LOW BALL BUT MAKE AN OFFER JUST DONT COME OFFERING ME 2K ITS DEF WORTH MORE THAN THAT TRUST ME

LOCATED IN DERBY,CT NEW HAVEN AREA
    AREA CODE 203
    MUST SELL THIS WEEK..IAM GETTING OUT OF THIS BUSINESS DUE TO A GREAT JOB OFFER
    EMAIL ME FOR PHOTOS I CANT POST HERE OR CHECK THEM OUT ON MY OTHER POSTS OF RESTORATION PROCESS OF THE MACHINE
    EMAIL:tirioloservices@yahoo.com

Last edited: Mar 20, 2011