1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Bronco

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Scott 882, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Scott 882

Scott 882 Junior Member
    from NJ

Hi,

I have a 1988 Ford Bronco and a Meyers Model C8 (part #09286) plow. It looks like the plow also has an EZ mount with an E60 pump. The plow looks to be in great shape (Meyers sticker and pain still mint). The problem is that I don’t think the plow was ever mounted to the Bronco. What part would I need to hookup this plow? I keep reading about Clevis and side brackets but am at a loss (this is my first plow). Plan on only using for my driveway. Picked up the Bronco and plow for $700…. not sure if this was a good deal.

Any help is appreciated.

-Scott

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You didn't say exactly what else you have beside the blade and pump but here's the undercarriage you'll need for your Bronco. EZ- Classic mount p/n 17096

You'll also need the tubular lift frame if you don't have it too. It's shown in the image but not included with the mount p/n.

Just a note, if you have to purchase these components new, be ready to pay more for those two components than you paid for the plow and Bronco both as they're not inexpensive. payup

3. Scott 882

Scott 882 Junior Member
    from NJ

Thank you for the information B&B (the mount information is very helpful). I have the tubular lift frame.