1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Force4 by Code3 Warning/Emergency Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Dec 7, 2010.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

FOR SALE
    A Force4, made by Code3 brand, blue halogen emergency light bar. This light gives off plenty of warning power and moves traffic well when on the way to an emergency call. Dimensions: From the roof to the top of the light is 6 3/4", length is 46 3/4" and width is 11 1/4". Has four rotators that all work great, and two alley lights (1 on each side) that are not hooked into the switch so I can't advise how they function. Has about 8' of power wire and a single switch, very simple to install. 4 magnet mounts, which are quite strong and I've never had the light so much as move when driving down the road (even at high rates of speed).
    I'm sure you could find an amber lense for this thing if you need it for snow removal; or, perfect for fire fighters or first responders in states that allow blue lights (such as Indiana, which seems to be about the only state that doesn't believe in red lights...)

Make a reasonable offer! I could ship this if you're interested (would have to check UPS.com for a quote, but shipping would be on the buyer. Give me a call or text at 260-316-674 one. Thanks, David-

ebay 018.jpg

ebay 019.jpg

ebay 018.jpg

ebay 019.jpg