1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Forcast is turning out wrong so far in chicago

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ghosttridder, Jan 30, 2006.

1. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

They say it's supposed to snow, and say it's a 70% chance that it will... i have my doubts, i looked at the sky, and i see nothing but dry crisp air, but it is cloudy... never know, crossing my fingers purplebou

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Weather.com is calling for "around one inch of snow expected" :eek: I don't know about that:p

3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I am closely watching this weekend. Could be a repeat of Jan 20th. Not as much snow, but some weatherguessers are saying that we could be in the heavy snow band. Maybe. Possibly. 50% chance. 6+ inches.

4. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

LOL and your from Guantanomo BAY?? damnit, i want an autograph, --what does it snow there? bullets?? lol jk

5. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

i was right! man, they changed the forcast on the weather channel, first they said it was gonna snow, now they're saying it's flurries and they also changed the percentage. Snow prediction can be hard i guess..

i should be the weather man

6. Vaughn Schultz

Thats awsome;) You are funny as hell dude:drinkup:

7. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

gee i'm flatterd grassbuster.. lol :blush2:

8. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

The one to watch is this weekend...

9. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

i agree, they are saying february is going to be a come back for winter.. hmm

10. jackrusselfire

jackrusselfire Junior Member

Hey, GRASSBUSTERS haven't talked to you in a while. Here is a picture of our last storm last weekend. They said it was going to be warm and sunny. OOP's just like those Chicago Guy's can't get it right to save there live's. Well maybe if they need a hand in chicago. We can go help on leave. I am glad we have ZERO TOLERANCE out here. Don't have to worry about how much snow. We just go.:gunsfiring:

snow plow..jpg

11. Vaughn Schultz

Jack we are the only ones that plow with a Bradley assault vehicle :gunsfiring: You have to in the rough spots of chicago:gunsfiring:

12. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS Senior Member

its looking good i think

snow.gif

13. Vaughn Schultz

Hey jack, remember this picture? You should. It was you taking a preemptive strike on that ice storm a few years back. This must have been at one of our larger lots that you were pre treating with calcium chloride and magnesium chloride to prevent ice build up on the zero tolerance lots. It is efficiency that makes money in this business payup

IMG_0525b.jpg

14. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS Senior Member

damn grassbuster you beat me to the map huh? lol i hope it happens

15. jackrusselfire

Hey Grassbuster, I found a picture from last year. Remember when you use to use your Flame Thrower. I think the helicopter works a lot better pretreating. You look so small in the picture. You always liked to crank that thing up. It was screaming. :yow!:

Flame-thrower.jpg

16. jackrusselfire

Grassbuster, Just make sure your Sidewalk Crew is ready. I already have my crew getting them round up. It is so hard to find a decent crew theses days. They are always hiding. I should be ready for this weekend.:salute:

sidewalk crew.jpg

17. Vaughn Schultz

Sure jack, I think this is my crew coming in now:drinkup:

980219-F-3893W-509_screen.jpg

18. Vaughn Schultz

This is a photo of last years blizzard that they got called in for

shovel 2.jpg

19. Vaughn Schultz

Remember when they predicted that freak snowstorm to hit New Orleans?
    We were the first ones there ready to help if that snow came:salute:
    We even got in the news for that one, brought a hole convoy just in case.

Dependability is what we sell to are customers. We are the best, we know it, and are records prove it. No one removes snow more efficiently than ELITE WORLD SNOW FIGHTING INC. no one! We take great pride in our reputation and constantly strive to stay ahead of the curve in snow and ice control techniques, by utilizing the most efficient snow removal equipment available. We provide 24-hour telephone coverage, two-way radio communication to all vehicles and team members. When winter pushes, we push harder, striving to keep your lot safe and open, allowing you to go about business as usual. Don’t be left in the storm with out us, we have an arsenal of trucks, loaders and men waiting to serve you in all your winter weather needs. When you need your lot open in the morning, rest assured ELITE WORLD SNOW FIGHTING INC. has it all under control. We monitor the weather’s every move so nothing ends up a surprise. When the snow falls, we respond quickly, swiftly and effectively.

NewOrleansConvoy.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  20. Vaughn Schultz

Hey I found a pictures of me and you

This is a picture of me,

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the snow armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

russelcroweglad.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006