1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for you chevy guys...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Sep 21, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

my buddy just got all new lights for his 1500 gmc, halo headlights/LED turnsignals and LED taillights..thats the only plus i see about chevys is they make some cool **** for them haha..anyway i installed them for him..he just orderd 6000K HID headlights also which i'll be putting in next weekend. anyway i thought i'd share with you guys...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxLPfHul78A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxLPfHul78A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. ACS

ACS Member

Ebay Specials haha just kidding... It looks good But I dont mind the stock appearance of it , I see alot of dodge and chevs with those style of lights in my area and all I can think of is ebay when I see them.In the video they look alittle cheesie but the pictures look pretty good!!

On the other hand the 6000K will look nice , I would have just got those they will make it look amazing. I plan on putting some HID in my trucks. Just my 2 cents
  3. ACS

ACS Member

91AK250 I really do Like your truck by the way . havent said it in any threads but I love that style of trucks and you made it unbealivably good loooking! other the other hand Im sorry for sort of cutting up your friends truck. No offence! Its sharp looking but it screams Cheapness on the lights!
  4. 91AK250

lol thats fine, everyones opinions are diff and thats what makes the world go around right? :) i hate stock lights...i really wish they made some diamond headlights for my f-250 because IMO it takes years off the apperance of a truck..much cleaner and more modern. and his lights werent cheap haha and god shipping to Ak sucks!

thanks, took alot of hard work, blood sweat and tears and long hours to get my 250 in the condition its in now. it used to be my beater and now i'm scared to scratch it..lol i can seem to keep anything crappy...but i guess thats not a bad thing.

sad part is, he spent the money on the lights, and he just called, now his tranny is slipping..and his gauge cluser stopped working :(
  5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

are you sure you didnt wore something up wrong and fry his wires????

just kiddin lights look nice. i like the the front halos just kinda looks like alot going on
  6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Good work on the install.....but the truck looks like a UFO is landing!:alien::help:
  7. 91AK250

haha yeah, i decied to hook the halos to the little marker light, which when the parking lihts are on alternate with the turnsignal, and flashes with the turnsignals when the lights arent on...i did that because its different and eye catching IMO..plus he didnt have any choice in the matter because he cant wire :p
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Are those Palin approved lights? :D not my cup of tea, but they look good. good work
  9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Do you have a link where he ordered the HID lights? I think those HALO headlights look pretty nice! Actually, do you have a link to the places you got all the lights? :)

edit: Are the halo's suppose to cycle on and off like they do in the video? and btw, good song playing in the background :)
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  10. SS2500HD

SS2500HD Junior Member

not huge on anything in the front, but i like the tail lights a lot.