1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For you Case & Dodge fans

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Greenmtboy, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Well, that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen! I looked at all the pics in the link you posted, really nice combo. Those are the kinds of things you hope to see at the shows.
  4. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

Wouldn't it be nice to have all your equipment with the same paint scheme? How sharp and professional would that look!
  5. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Sweet!!!! That has to be about a $250k+ combo!
  6. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Imagine if all equipment manufacturers had options where you send in the paint codes for your truck and they paint your equipment to match..that would be sick.
  7. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

That is so awesome.
  8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

very nice now if you could just tow that on a reg license that would be great .
  9. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

Not a dodge man, but wow, thats a great setup... I dig that hoe:p
  10. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Real nice. I bet the manufacturer would paint your machine any color you asked for the right price....
  11. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Felling should had joined in with the scheme as well....
  12. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

I saw that while walking through the show last week, did a double take and then went and took some pictures because I was sure nobody would believe me that it was real!
  13. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

that backhoe is so nice idk if id even want to get it dirty or do work with it! lol btw i like how its tinted out too
  14. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Just got a price on the case 580 super N yesterday. Its a sweet machine but a pricey one yet. Perfect set up right there!
  15. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I am guessing just shy of $95k
  16. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I know some of them do. I worked for a paving company right out of high school. Almost all of his equipment was painted to match. When he ordered something new it came right from the factory already painted. I asked him one time how much more it cost. He just told me enough. Here a pick of his paver and roller both painted to match from the factory

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014