1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for those that have requested/recieved the newsletter

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Aug 2, 2000.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

OK, first of all i would like to thank you guys for sampling the newsletter. I would just like to know what you thought of it? Any suggestions? comments? story ideas?<p>just reply to this post.<p>thanks,<p>Bryan<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=993086&quot;&gt;Bryan's Snow Removal Equipment Picts.&lt;/a&gt;<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;
  2. slingshot

slingshot Junior Member

I think it is great. keep up the good work guys
  3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

You did a nice job, better than I would have expected from a snowplowing newsletter in July ;)<p>If I can make one suggestion, let someone other than the person typing do the proofreading. This way you are more apt to catch errors like the repeating article on the front page.<p>Bill
  4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

I sent him back, an edited copy of that article. I caught that also, but I guess he didnt compare the two drafts.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org
  5. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

I haven't received my copy yet, since Canada Post operates on a one-week, two-week system. It takes one week to sort it for destination and two weeks to get the posties to stroll it up to my door. :)<p>John

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

7. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

Wheres my copy?? Is this a mailing or on e-mail?? Hokk me up Bryan!!

Thanks Man
  8. litle green guy

litle green guy Senior Member

Can I get one?

Hey man can you hook me up with a copy too?
  9. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

Hey man, post the answers to the crossword puzzle or e-mail them to me, I already bit off all my fingernails and I'm missing a few still!!

Let me know if you got my e-mail to man, thanks!!
  10. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow Senior Member

Thank for sending me the newsletter.
    It was great.
    The advertisement for it. Is those prices for the year or each issue.