1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For those of you who cant wait for Summer - NOT

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jjklongisland, Dec 23, 2007.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

For those of you are are missing the warm weather, this is what I do with my toys when I am not plowing...

Beach 1.jpg

Beach 2.jpg

DSC01832.jpg

Beach 3.jpg

2. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

that ol' dodge looks really clean..
    wish i had some where to run on the sand!

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice trucks

you fish there as well or just drive the beach?

4. jjklongisland

Thanks, I try and keep her nice. There are some pics of her floating around in the Dodge Forums... Its funny how everone complains about how expensive it is on L.I. which it is but I wouldnt trade having snow in the winter and beach in the summer... All my friends are moving to the Carolinas but you can keep it, too hot and no snow...

5. jjklongisland

Thanks, I just drive on there... At smiths point there is 6 miles of outerbeach you can drive on with a permit (South Shore). Its nice going to the beach when you park your truck on the sand get out and set up right there. You dont haveto lug your crap from the parking lot. I am officially not alloud to fish because all as I do is tangle up my friends lines, I truly stink at fishing and scare them all away...

6. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

While they fish, you could practice your plowing skills in the sand!;)