1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For the owner of plowsite...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by grandview, Nov 1, 2005.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

When i deal with people or companies i like to tell them how i found out about them.So should we email the sponsors and thank them ? Because if you just tell the local dealer will they pass it along? Just checking.

2. genrock

genrock Member

I would be willing to bet that most people in here would be more then happy to put a www.plowsite.com sticker on there truck if you guys have those or can have them made up I will be one of the first to put it on for you.

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Hi Guys - if you want to thank a sponsor you can email us direct at plowsite@comcast.net and then we will make sure it gets to the person who should see it - probably the best way. It would be appreciated both on our end so our sponsors know their advertising is effective and they always like to hear when their customers are happy as well.

As far as a bumper sticker - I have been talking to one of the members of the site about t-shirts and bumper stickers. We have a company interested in being on plowsite and if we can work things out hopefully we will have very affordably priced shirts and bumper stickers for the members.

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

PlowSite.com
    The No Snow Zone!