1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

?? for the Iowa members

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by William B., Aug 27, 2005.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Where in the state does everyone get thier plows at?(please list brands that are sold) Who seems to be the best price wise? I'm currently priceing out plows right now so any help would be appreciated.

William

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Here in the Quad Cities we have every brand except for Blizzard which I wish we had.(I think I want one) If you come up, let's do lunch.

Boss, Western, Fisher, Meyer, Curtis, Hiniker.

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Maybe if you do another pre season get together I might be able to make it up there. Any idea on prices for Westerns up there?

William

4. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Truck Equipment in Des Moines sells westerns way cheap and really good on service.

5. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Where are you again? I'm in Rock Valley, we have some good dealers around here. Cheap right now too.

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I'm in Mt. Pleasant. In the S.E corner of the state. The cloesest place to me quoted me at 3900 installed for a 8ft pro installed.

William

7. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Great price! I got mine (same exact one) for $4100 installed.

8. The Boss

I'll call the local dealer tomorrow for you and let you know what they say.

9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

That would be great Boss. Really appreciate it. I sent an email to Truck Equipment to see what there prices are.

William

10. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

If I remember correctly William, my pro plow 8' was $3300 and they wanted $500 for installation. I did it myself just to give me an excuse to get drunk.

11. The Boss

Sorry it took me so long.

Campbell Drive Train: $3819.00 installed.

12. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Thanks Boss.Install isn't a problem for me. I have a buddy that is going ot help me install it. He's installed several so he know what hes doin.

William

13. The Boss

Let me know if you come up this way to get one otherwise hopefully we can hook up when I set up another pow wow.