1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for the dodge fans...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Aug 25, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

had our buddies at Alemko pour and finish (we did tear our and forming) our new driveway. im sure the cleveland guys have seen them around. they use dodge trucks with leveling kits for their company trucks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

beautiful!

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's exactly how our family reunions look. All 7 of my brothers drive Dodge trucks and at least a dozen of my cousins do the same.

4. Mike_13

Mike_13 Member

ProTouch.... How have experiences with Alemko been?

5. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

Is spike's truck in there?? didn't see any stacks pokin out lol

6. PTSolutions

we havent had any issues with them, i subbed for them 1 year, my brother for 2 and then we got big enough on our own. we got paid on time, were good friends with bob the owner. my brother was a godsend for them with our blizzard 810pp, sometimes they just sent him to do lots cause he was so much faster than any of the other subs with straight blades.

i have heard of guys getting late payments etc...

spike's truck was there, earlier in the day, he just ran the float so he took off when he was done. my brother and him have some pretty funny exchanges, mostly about spike's weight lol.

7. 05 superduty

05 superduty Member
    from NJ

How unfortunate lol

8. PTSolutions

it was quite the contrast with our two ford diesels and chevy HD lol. i have to admit, my powerstroke was the best looking of the bunch

9. 05 superduty

05 superduty Member
    from NJ

They always are :nod:

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That one hauling the trailer needs fender flares. In Maine he would be fined for his tires sticking out past the fenders.

11. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

literally see these trucks everyday around town.. there beautiful....

12. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I know, its horrible that Protouch had to tear down and do the forming on their own...:laughing:

13. 05 superduty

05 superduty Member
    from NJ

:laughing:

14. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

Alemko did some concrete work for me. they did a great job.

15. plowguy43

16. 05 superduty

05 superduty Member
    from NJ

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  17. plowguy43

Keep reading magazines and thinking that V10 is quicker. Bailout, what bailout?

18. 05 superduty

05 superduty Member
    from NJ

:laughing:
    Magazine numbers dont mean **** to me. I only go by my actual experiences. I have friends that have both, hemis in thier 1500 quadcab and 2500 quadcab and they cant touch my 250 stock, but i know i know, yours is the quickest that ever came out the plant :rolleyes:.I guess your the only one that hasent heard that gm and dodge took "handouts" from the government and ford kept profiting through the whole ressession. Gm makes good vehicles too but everything dodge makes is a joke. Thats why dealerships in jersey are shutting thier doors, 5 to be exact in a 20 mile radius just in 2009. Your obviously upset that im probably almost half your age and my oldest truck is worth more than your ONLY truck thats why you drag out this post so long so you can pretend that the hemi is something special but your only lying to yourself because we all know better. Actually no, if its gonna make you feel better about not having the extra 10 grand to buy the superduty then, your hemi is the best and fastest on the road and i hope i never see you at a light so you dont make my $48,000 gasser look bad with that rocket ship hemi you got...do you feel better? :salute:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  19. 05 superduty

05 superduty Member
    from NJ

Actually i just checked on line, there was 30 total in nj that closed. Wow, they must be selling those rams like crazy :rolleyes:

20. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Wow !! That's kind of funny coming from a guy who's plow isn't even wide enough to cover his tire tracks.You would think you would have at least a 9 footer on there with all that extra power you have there :laughing: