1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

*****for sale*****

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Kopetsky11, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

I am selling a USED western unimount (7'6) for a friend of mine, he has pics of it on his digital but i wont have them untill monday so the pic posed is just off ebay so you get an idea of what it is. The plow came off a 2000 f250 I have the mount wiring joystick control and blade. Pump and lights work fine, cutting edge is good and has a snow deflecter. I am located in INDIANAPOLIS and i am asking $1600.00 OBO.

I also have a western 2000 salt spreader with control and wiring it is a tailgate mount but for an extra 75 i can make it a hitch mount (same deal on the spreader pics will be up monday but this is a generic one) Asking $500.00 OBO on this

If you are interested please PM or email me at Kopetsky11@yahoo.com
    THANKS ADAM

western plow 2.jpg

western plow 3.jpg

salt spreader 1.jpg

2. sle

sle Member
    from midwest

That spreader is is a very good price!!
    I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble selling that.
    Its funny cause you see people trying to sell something that is prob. worth $200
    and selling it for $1000. I may have somebody interested o. I will have him pm you

3. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

bump for a good spreader!

4. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

what does bump mean??

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

it means to put it to the top of the forum page.

6. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

Why is this post not in the for sale section?

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The mods will move it, give them time.

8. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

Why does everyone have to cry? Nothing better to do? You can always come wash my trucks!

9. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

cuz you dont read directions...is pry why

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

well i thought that was the new american way of things ... dont listen - dont or cant read - no curtousy and be rude and obnoxious ... LOL

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Seriously? Nobody even complained, 1 person asked a simple reasonable question. I WAS really interested in all of this stuff.

12. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

oh well sold anyway

13. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

took 2 grand for it all, so thanks for looking despite the select few, I dont do business with little girls!

14. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

nevermind, i'd rather try and push a rope

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009