1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by padec21, Nov 7, 2008.

1. padec21

padec21 Member
    from ct

I have a set of PIAA 520 6" clear off road lights Im looking to unload. Have everything. Facotry wiring harness, relays switch etc. everything. Black grill style covers

Also have a set of Pro Comp 8" 130W clear stainless steel off road lights. NO factory wiring harness. (Didnt come with one). But all wiring to hook them up. No switch. White solid covers.

I am looking to trade either for a window mounted amber led strobe set up. Or trade both for a roof mounted led strobe set up. Prefer temp. mounted set up for roof.

Piaa were about $300 new. Procomps were $100+ I think.
    Here is a pic.
    DSC01803.JPE

They are off my old truck now and I can take more pics if interested.
    Thanks

DSC01803.JPE

2. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I'd keep em. Mount them, yes all 4, in the rear for more light when backing up/plowing or my favorite ,tailgaters who like to flick their high beams at you get blinded in return :)

3. padec21

padec21 Member
    from ct

thanks for the reply. I did that once and got chased by a trucker for about 20 miles on I-95. Ever see the movie Dual. I had to cut across 3 lanes of traffic and jump off exit ramp to get away. He was right on my back bumper in bumper to bumper traffic. so close I couldnt see his windowshield. flipped the lights on and he put his on. so I threw a handful of pennies up over my roof right into his window. Then the chase was on.
    Besides the lights I have a too large and wouldnt look right mounted in back.
    thanks anyway