1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Quality SR, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys, i am thinking of selling my '04 Boss 8' SD straight blade. It is a RT3, with Smart hitch 2. I found a hell of a deal on a V. I am selling the Blade ONLY. No mount or wiring. Blade is in good shape. I have pictures loaded on plowsite. The cutting edge was painted, there was a little surface rust on the push beam that i sanded down and re painted. I also just added new brighter bulbs to the smart lights. The fluid was changed in the spring. Plow is in great working order. If anyone is interested ill dealer for free on the Island. NO SHIPPING. Make me a offer.

2. Quality SR

Sold............................................

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

wow that was fast.

4. Quality SR

It sure was.. Even got what i wanted for it too.

5. 06HD BOSS

want to sell my motorcycle for me? lol maybe youll have better luck than me.
    been trying for 2 months

6. Quality SR

Actually i know a guy that wants one. LOL Are you the guy that has the GXR 1000? PM me the info. I sold mine but i am not allowed to get another one, or else i would buy it. Rich

7. 06HD BOSS

thats me. PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.