1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

For sale 2002 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab LS. 4X4. Private message me for details. I have a very slow dial up connection so I will email you guys pics if you ask for them.

Ryan

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

how about some more specs, what model, milage, color

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

The truck has just over 61,000 miles. It is the 2500 hd lS model truck, It is Dark Blue in color, tinted windows, 6.0 LT. V8, Long bed reg. cab, Daimond plate bed rail protectors, power windows, lock and mirrors, ac, factory cd, push button 4X4, Looks great and drives great, new brakes, new tries last year, (285 75 R16 bfg all terrain t/as) New Battery last fall, 604060 bench seat, with center arm rest, rebuilt tranny at 59,000 miles. I blew the reverse band about a month ago plow a driveway. I do not have the plow anymore. I only plowed residential driveways, my dad is getting the plow for his truck. (he wants to get back into it.) Never abused, off roaded, or taken in the sand. Has the timbern front suspention system. email me at ghtfdff1020@hotmail.com and I'll send ya some pic if you want. Like I said before my dial up is SOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOWWWWWW, so it takes forever to upload pics.

Ryan

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I think it looks something like this! ;)

Got your back, dude

1186151403_l.jpg

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thats the truck that is for sale. Thank You So Much Kevin!!!!!!!!

6. smitty3903

smitty3903 Junior Member

price

how much for this truck

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Ditto....how much? Usually when you don't put a price people think you must want a ridiculously high number for it!

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sorry guys I forgot to mention that I am upgrading to an 04 gmc 2500hd sle extended cab. I am asking $16,000 for the truck. That is a or best offer price. The truck that is for sale also comes with the step bars shown in the pic and also a brand new low pro diamond plate that hasn't yet been installed, and also brand new diamond plate bed rail protectors, because the ones that are on there are faded. I am looking to sell this truck quick, because I am not willing to pass up this deal on that 04. Make me a reasonable offer. Hit me up on my email address at ghtfdff1020@hotmail.com. I do have the truck for sale locallly too. Thanks guys.

Ryan

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Anyone interesed? I want to sell this truck quick. I am not willing to pass up this deal on this 04 sierra I found. I am willing to go to $15,000 for my 02. I can't go any lower than that. Let me know guys. This would make a nice back up truck for your fleet or just a daily driver?.

Ryan

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

BUMP!
    Still for sale guys. Anyone interested? $15,500.00 OBO. Must sell, buying a new truck. P.M. me if you're interested.

Ryan

11. John O.

John O. Member

you raised the price?

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I am sorry that was a typo on my part.

13. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

.) Never abused, Show me a plow truck with tranny problems that was not.

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

The only abuse the truck has taken was when we would get that wet heavy snow. I always plowed in 4 low and never in overdrive. I only plowed residential drives and one very small parking lot.

15. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

and it was driven by a little old lady only to church on Sundays who was also a mechanic that changed oil every 3000 miles..

16. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

free bump cause youre catching flak for trying to sell your truck, very nice looking truck by the way, i cant wait till im old enough and can afford a truck as nice as that

17. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Nice truck.

Trolls suck.

18. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

A special thanks go out to all the believers that this truck was taken care of. And also the complimenets I get on how nice it looks. Keep them coming guys. It may not have been driven by a little old lady but it was taken care of as if I had a wife or a house you know. I hate to abuse stuff because then it breaks and then you are spending $$$ fixing it.

Ryan