1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ggwash21, Jan 20, 2005.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

I have a set of nite sabers for sale they are like 3yrs old just sitting in the garage. i'm sellign them for my buddy i would buy them but i already have a set $75 shipped Also we have a Boss Power-V 7.6 with chevy hook up all wiring used 6 times $3500 this thing is like brand spanking new i mean i would eat dinner off the blade LOL

2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

No one interested in the V plow at least?????? thing is beautiful LOL

3. lights

got a pic of the lights? I busted one this past storm.

thx
    rich

4. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

They are on his truck right now and i will take a pic he busted one of his old ones too lol.. i should have pics later today
    thanks
    gary

BTW the V plow is sold!!

5. lights

Ok let me know...your other post said you were not selling the equipment because you found a moldboard.......either way let me know...

thanks

rich

6. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

ya I thought i sent you a pm my bad i've been sick the last few days i found a moldboard so i am not selling my equipment. my buddy is gonna use the ones he was selling cuz someone stole his other set... i might know were one set is i'll check with him today and get back to you
    sorry bout the wait
    gary