1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. xtremesuperduty

xtremesuperduty Junior Member

1981 Ford F250 , 4x4 , 351, auto , 7.5 myers , Mant new parts body has some rust nothing major. best offer

2. LawnzzzANDsnow

LawnzzzANDsnow Junior Member

Any pictures before I make offer or email me.

3. kthhayes

kthhayes Junior Member

email me

email me if the truck is still available, and pics if you have them, or call me @513-477-8410

Keith

4. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I'd like to take a look at it. I'm 30 mi NE of da burgh. Give me a call anytime or e-mail 412-427-1993. mud697@icqmail.com

5. LawnzzzANDsnow

LawnzzzANDsnow Junior Member

Still waiting on the pictures.

6. xtremesuperduty

xtremesuperduty Junior Member

sorry guys i havent got tha chance to go out and get a pic of the truck yet its at my buddys place. but it is in over all good conition it has a newer motor and tranny and a new rearend. tires are about 50%, interior is realy clean(red), some surface rust on body its like a metalic grey color. has a crack in wind shield. plow works great.

7. hootch98

hootch98 Junior Member

I'm in VA, does the truck have a 351 Windsor or a 351 M motor? I've got a 1986 that I'm looking for a plow & parts truck for, I have a cousin that lives right in Pburgh, he could look at the truck for me & purchase it if the price is right. any idea how much you're looking to get out of it?