1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale : Whelen Mini Liberty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Aug 20, 2010.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i have a whelen liberty up for grabs ... only 1 and a half old .. still have box too .... bought it at truckntow dealer in detroit ... its fully loaded 6 modules .. and yes there the correct modules not the TIR6 modules ... has 2 seperate led flashers inside .. small gray cable is inside the bar .. to change the outboard modules seperate from inside .... price is FIRM ... here is a link to truckntow .. with just a standard bar with 4 corners for $672.00 Selling price $700 w/ 6 led modules ... good deal ...

and magnets arent included ..... PM for questions ... prefer not to ship ... but buyer will pay shipping cost .. thanks.

IMG_1472.jpg

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

All Amber LED? Or what colors are in there?

3. groundbreakers

leds are amber in color

4. groundbreakers

Still have this ...... $700 for 6 heads is a steal ..... bright at night ...................... truckntow .. wants $672 for just 4 head .....

5. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

I would be willing to make an offer? Typically used stuff goes at a discounted rate as oposed to new.

6. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

sorry made an offer. Then i seen the price is firm.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  7. groundbreakers

im not selling it for 300 ... 650...... there selling the same unit with 4 heads higher then mine with 6 heads ....

8. TJS 78

TJS 78 Junior Member

I have the exact same mini liberty with the led flashers added on. I never new there was a grey wire to isolate the corners from the center flashers. Do you have any videos of your bar? I was thinking about changing out the back amber center flasher with a clear one, but wasn't sure how it would look because of the pattern.

9. groundbreakers

lol liberty mini bars dont come with any wire for changing patterns ... i bought it from truckntow.com retail store in detroit .... the guy who runs the lightbar department custom made me a wiring harness inside that runs on 2 of the whelen led balasts and however he synced them together he used a grey cable with a black and red wire the black controls corner leds and red controls center leds ... ya i grab a video whats your email or cell number ?

10. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

PM sent...