1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale : Whelen LFL Patriot mini bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Dec 19, 2005.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

All amber except for the middle sections which have clear lens ... this bar also features duel L.E.D lights (amber color) and alley lights that flash ... the bar was purchased 12 - 18 - 03 .. very little use .... its also has permanent mounting feet w/ attached magnets ... paid $500 + $300 for accessories ... Price = $500 for it, or REASONABLE offer .... i will try and have a pic soon ....

2. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

do you have any pics of it?

3. groundbreakers

I should have one by tomorrow . really dont feel like blasting out my neighbors with it tonight for a pic ..... my local police equipment dealer felt it was a fair price ....

4. groundbreakers

raptorman03 - here is the picture of the bar .. its a lil dirty from driving all around town .. but still works hehe !!

MVC-023F.JPG

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Is it all LED or Strobe/LED combo? Let me know.

6. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Do you need any truck lettering? I will barter with you for it.

7. groundbreakers

POPO4995 - its strobe / led combo .... and at night its bright as hell .. i hate to give it up .. but i bought a used whelen bar from my local cop car dealer ... for the same price im sellin this for .... and im throwin in some extra clear lenses and yellow ones too ..... BTW this bar does have side alley light that flash alternately .... its like my dealer told me someone getting a hell of a good deal for the light for the price !! ..

8. groundbreakers

KSLAND - lemme think on it ... ive already spent about $700 in 2 yrs between yard signs truck signs .. trailer signs .... the truck in the pic is being sold next week ... so my new truck ... might be plain .. i dunno .. i will let ya know ...

9. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Is the bar still for sale?
    James

10. groundbreakers

jglandscaping - yeah it is ... im getting ready to sell my truck so its commin off monday .... still have the original box , paperwork, reciept ...

11. jglandscaping

Do you take paypal? Would you take $400+shipping? Can also send certified check.
    James

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  12. groundbreakers

jglandscaping - yeah, ya got a deal ... gimme a few days to find out shipping prices ... so i can ship the least expensive way to you door step ... i might need your zip code .... BTW : arent you the one who had a mini edge stolen ??

13. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

Groundbreakers I sent you a PM 2 days ago and offered you more than that.
    Ray

14. jglandscaping

The zip is 03031. Yes, I am the one that had my mini edge stolen. I will be bolting all my light bars down now. I still have to talk with my insurance company to see if they're going to cover it also, but I will still end up buying it anyways.
    PS-If Ray was in front of me or PMed you first, give him first shot.
    James

Last edited: Dec 27, 2005
  15. groundbreakers

well i apolizise to anyone who tried to send PM's to me ... RAY - if you want it .. its yours .... just need zip codes .. so i can ship it to your house for the cheapest price !!

16. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

I will let James have it since you agreed to a deal with him first.
    Thanks,
    Ray

17. groundbreakers

Ray - well first off ..... i didnt agree to sell to anyone yet .... you sent me a PM .... i didnt know what a PM was until i clicked a few buttons ... then i read your message .. so from now on .. if you send me a PM let me know .... i dont have a red light that flashes on my computer to let me know there are messages .... if you want the light its cool with me .... just need your zip code .... soo lemme know ! its a damn nice lightbar for the price !!

18. jglandscaping

My zip is 03031. Let me know about shipping.
    James

19. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

Groundbreakers I sent you a PM.

20. groundbreakers

Ray - sent a PM back to ya ... please read !