1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale : Whelen 10 strobe lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Apr 6, 2008.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

well im gonna try this again ..... I have a whelen 10 strobe with (option of 12 strobe) up for grabs it just have rear flashers and alleys and front spotlights just like a normal edge would have ... (its all amber) i also have up for grabs a whelen slimlighter (all amber) cig plug still attached ... and able 2 switch that will work with all the above lights listed ... i just recently took off the bar and dashlight .... dont need all the lights this year ... so my askin price for ALL LISTED .. is $ 600 .. i do believe its a fair price .... im not taking anything less then $550 ... the pics are below .. i do prefer local pick up but if i have to ship the price will increase from what im asking .... ( edge will come with extra lenses . and 2 strobe modules)

IMG_5150.jpg

2. tbrownell

tbrownell Member

what is the length of this bar? 48"? 52"? 60"?

3. groundbreakers

its a 48 inch bar

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

how much for just the lightbar??

5. groundbreakers

$400 just for the bar

6. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

how much for the slimlighter?

7. groundbreakers

$100 plus shipping or if pickin up $100 still have the original box .. and cord it still attached ..

8. groundbreakers

bump ..... still have it ...

9. THEGOLDPRO

would you take 350 for the lightbar?

10. THEGOLDPRO

also do you have a pic of the other side of the bar??? does it have 4 spot lights or 2?

11. THEGOLDPRO

bump man...

12. groundbreakers

lightbar has been SOLD ..... !!

13. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

what about the slimlighter.....can i get that? will it fit above my rearview??. or is that a different bar...

14. groundbreakers

$100 plus whatever shipping is ... yah its only 1.5 inches tall thats where i had it in my truck ...