1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale !!! Western Unimount 8'-6" Pro-plow "Used Only One Time"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PLOWKING21, Mar 28, 2008.

1. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

I HAVE A WESTERN UNIMOUNT 8'-6" PRO SERIES SNOWPLOW THAT FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES, IS BRAND NEW!!! I WILL SELL THIS PLOW AS A COMPLETE TURN KEY SET-UP, INCLUDING EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL AND WORK ON YOUR TRUCK.
    I HAVE MOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR CHEVY, GMC, FORD OR DODGE TRUCKS...JUST LET ME KNOW THE YEAR, MAKE, & MODEL OF YOUR TRUCK.

OR, IF YOUR TRUCK IS ALREADY SET UP FOR A UNIMOUNT, I WILL SELL YOU THE PLOW-SIDE ONLY.

THIS PLOW WAS ONLY USED ONCE. HOWEVER, AFTER THAT, IT WAS THEN STORED OUTSIDE AND NEVER USED AGAIN !!! SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED... I JUST REPLACED THE RAMS, HOSES, HOSE FITTINGS, SHOCK, SPRINGS, EYE BOLTS, MARKER GUIDES, STAND, SHOES, & ALL HARDWARE (nuts, bolts, washers, cotter pins, clevis pins), ETC. ETC. ETC...WITH BRAND NEW FACTORY WESTERN ORIGINAL PARTS...NOTHING AFTERMARKET !!!

I ALSO INSTALLED A BRAND NEW HEAVY DUTY GRADE SNOW FOIL.

THE HARDWARE AND WIRING FOR THE LIGHTS IS IN PERFECT CONDITION...NOT RUSTED, CORRODED, OR SEIZED !!!

THE MOLDBOARD HAS THE ORIGINAL FINISH WITH LITTLE TO NO RUST AND HAS NEVER BEEN PAINTED ON OR TOUCHED UP. I JUST USED A HIGH SPEED BUFFER & POLISHED IT. IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD!!! THE CONDITION OF THE MOLDBOARD ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN, IT IS A "9" THE REST OF THE PLOW IS A "10"

I HAD THE QUADRANT, A-FRAME, & LIFT FRAME SENT OUT AND PROFESSIONALLY MEDIA BLASTED, CHEMICALLY DIPPED, PRIMED, AND REPAINTED TO LOOK LIKE NEW. I ALSO HAD THE CUTTING EDGE & PUMP PAINTED.

THE PUMP & MOTOR WAS ALSO COMPLETELY SERVICED.

THIS PLOW IS MINT !!!!!!!

I HAVE PUT WELL OVER $1000 IN NEW PARTS ON THIS BABY !!!

I WILL HAVE PICTURES POSTED A.S.A.P.

BUT UNTIL THEN, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND JUST IMAGINE, WHAT A BRAND SPANKING, SHINY NEW WESTERN PLOW LOOKS LIKE........

WELL, THAT'S WHAT THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE !!!

FOR MORE INFO, CALL (847)338-8267

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

3. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

4. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

bad link bud

6. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

I Know !!!! Someone Help...i Can't Seem To Post My Pictures ~!!! How The Heck Do You Work This Thing ????

7. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

PLOWKING I've been trying to get a hold of you on another post, can you email me at gotsnow2007@gmail.com, I'm looking for a driver's side thrust arm for a Western Unimount? It's for a 2000 Ford F250 SD? Got one laying around?/ Thanks, DAvid-

8. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

Call Me For Info...(847)338-8267....email/server Probs.

9. tojay22

tojay22 Member

you have an 8 year old plow and it was only used one time? thats kinda unbelievable. how much for just the plow? thanks

10. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE !!!! CALL FOR MORE INFO...(847)338-8267

11. raypen82

raypen82 Junior Member

Just purchased an 8'6" western uni mount plow, I need mount for a 87 Dodge3/4 ton have mount for a 1 ton ford. Do you have what i need would you consider a trade?

12. PLOWKING21

PLOWKING21 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

Don't Have One, Sorry

13. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

how much for plow and to make it work on a 2001 chevy 2500 HD???

14. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

do you have an angle cylinders? im looking for 2 in good condition.

15. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

something smells fishy....

16. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

How about it. No prices, you gotta call me. Ok. Put over $1,000.00 into a plow that is obsolete? They are great plows, I have 5 of them but come on.