1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: Western Ultra-Mount 8.6 MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stevie fierce, Jan 3, 2012.

1. stevie fierce

stevie fierce Junior Member
    from NH

Well maintained and cared for 8.6 MVP. Used very lightly. I owned a landscaping business and this plow was on my personal truck (07 GMC 2500HD) and only used on my own driveway and as a backup plow to our other trucks. We only serviced private condo roadways so this plow hasn't been bounced off of any curbs or man hole covers and actually only used at the condos maybe twice.
    It works perfectly, the fluid is changed annually without fail. There is no rust on the plow to speak of. The cutting edge is original and is still in excellent shape.

Only reasonable offers considered. This is a great opportunity to own a like new plow for less than new pricing.

Located in the lakes region of NH

Upon seeing the plow and paying for it I would consider delivery within a reasonable distance.

TRUCK SIDE INFO:
    The mounts were all professionally powder coated prior to installation and all new Western hardware was used. They are in near perfect condition.

The wiring is for 99-07 GM. With that said, my truck is the newer 07.5 body style so the dealer simply removed one wire from its plug and was able to wire this to the newer headlight. That is the only difference between the 2 wiring harnesses. So technically, if you're interested in the truck side it could be used on the newer body style like mine or the wire simply put back into the plug and used on the 99-07.

If you are interested in everything I would need a couple days notice to remove truck side stuff.

Steve
    dubstyle247@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stevie fierce

from NH

3. stevie fierce

from NH

4. stevie fierce

from NH

Nobody in New England huh??

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nobody has $

6. jp3288

jp3288 Junior Member
    from wny

Can you toss out a ball park number that you are looking to get for it?

7. stevie fierce

from NH

Anyone have any money yet?!!!! :)

I have it on egay right now with no bids. Looking to get $4K for everything.

8. stevie fierce

from NH