1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Western Plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowconcepts, Jan 11, 2007.

1. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

I still have 2 Western plows for sale. The one is a 9' Pro Plus aprox. 3 years old $2100.00 or best offer. And the other one is a 9' Pro aprox. 4 years old $1700.00 or best offer. These are for the plow end only. I have pics available.

2. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

What are you thinking about for halfway to St. Louis for 9 pro plus. Low dollar?

3. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

I know that on ebay most guys are getting about $1.25 loaded mile. I am looking at about 250 miles to bring to you halfway. That comes out to about $312.50. I would work with you on price of delivery. As far as the plow price I need $2000.00 it is in really good shape. The delivery charge I would be willing to work on that with you so that I can try and make this deal work. I basically want to cover the price for my time & fuel.

4. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

What's your # and we'll take?

5. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

419-356-0060 Cellular number. I should answer if not leave message, you can call anytime. Thanks Chris