1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Western Midweight Steel Blade- Chicago

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Spucel, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Selling my 1 year old Western Midweight 7 1/2' Steel plow. Harness & mount for a 2010 Toyota Tundra included. Used lightly last year, washed after each snow fall. Waxed beginning and end of the season. Garage kept, hasnt been used at all this year. No issues at all, perfect condition. Plow, harness, and mount- asking $4100. I am willing to sell it in pieces, make an offer. Email me at Fireandicesnow@gmail.com if interested. Located in Plainfield, IL.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  2. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Item is still for sale, make me an offer.

3. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

$4000 for the entire setup. Willing to piece it out also, email me to discuss.

4. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Still available. Lots of interests no cash from anyone yet.

5. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Item for sale, make me an offer

6. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

Might want to think about dropping your price a bit.... That setup brand new at regional is $4200.00 installed

7. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Still for sale. I know its the spring but I want to get rid of it, willing to move on the price also.

8. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Needs to go ASAP!!! Anyone interested?

9. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Plow is still for sale, must go. Right outside Joliet, IL. Western Midweight Ultra Mount. All wires & handheld controller.