1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Western/Fisher 4 port Iso Mod

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by horizon jay, Nov 24, 2014.

1. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

I have for sale a 4 port Western/Fisher Isolation Module. (Correct me if I am wrong but I believe this works on both brands) It comes with the light plug for the plow plow. This will not work on the fleet flex system (unless I misunderstood?). Numbers on it are F26400 & W26385. Asking price is $100 + Shipping OBO. It came off an 04 Ford when we swapped it to the fleet flex system. I dont know if the truck matters with this box or not. Up to you to figure out if this will work for you. LMK if interested. Thanks!
    Sorry pic is upside down!

photo 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

You can use a 4 port with fleetflex by using adapter 29175. If u kept it on the 04, you got hosed. Some newer trucks do need the 3 port because clearance is tight.

And port 2 is the same for every truck except those that have lows stay on with highs where fisher specs a harness with a relay to turn that off but not required...

3. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

I bought the whole setup (truck side and plow side) when I swapped out the Ford so I wouldn't call it getting hosed lol. But I do appreciate the info as I was unaware that was the case! Thank you! Still for sale.