1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Western 6.5' Blade and Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Dec 6, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a conventional mount Western 6.5' Blade Setup complete with A-Frame, Power Angling Cylinders and Trip Springs along with a Western Conventional Mount that will fit any mini or mid sized pickup. I will let the whole setup go for only $385.00 so PM me if you are interested.

Sorry, no pics but it is in great shape and ready to work. I lost my yard space and must liquidate some equipment. Must be picked up in North Bergen, NJ 07047 and I can help load.

2. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Interested

Interested in that Western 6.5

PM not working for that msg. pls email me at bdhunter@cavtel.net

Thanks

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

BD,

I just emailed you. Call me at 201-336-6860 and we can make the arrangements...

4. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Thanks for the email.

Very busy this weekend - will call sometime Monday. Hopefully you will see us sometime this Friday (12/16).

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

OK, call me when you can...