1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Unimount truck side for chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Aug 6, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I got a undercarriage that I took off my 02 Chevy and I know it fits up to an 04 Chevy. Not been used much but its kinda rusty. Missin a few bolts cuz I had to use the ol torch to hack a couple of em off. I'd take $200 or best offer. If anybody wants pics let me know or send me a pm. Thank ya and have a fantabulous day. So this mount might fit more than just 02-04. Can't say for certain but it won't fit the new ugly body style.

2. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Pics...........

mount.jpg

mount2.jpg

mount3.jpg

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm interested. Can you email me larger pictures?

PM sent.

4. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

5. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

I had to have a friend of mine use her digital camera to take bigger pics of it. As soon as I get em I'll send them on. Thanks!!

6. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Do you know if this mount would fit a New body style 2000 1500?

7. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

If the mount is for an HD then no it wont but if it is from a 1/2 ton then it should bolt right up.

8. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Nope won't work...just like Will said its gotta be a 2500HD.

9. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

PM me your phone number if you don't mind. My uncle is the one who is actually interested in this mount (it's for his truck) and he wanted to know if he could contact you with any additional questions. He mentioned possibly being in the Quad Cities this weekend.

10. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

2500HD Mount

Is the mount still available?
    Thanks
    Tom

11. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

No the 2500HD is 28" outside of frame to outside of frame. The 1/2 ton is 25" outside of frame to outside of frame.

12. Philbilly2

You still got that bracket?

13. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

I have a deal with a guy already....if it falls through it'll be back on the market. Thanks!

14. Philbilly2

Fall through yet?

15. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

The mount is back on the market. Been another week and I'm tired of it sitting in the back of my pickup. I also have harnesses.....99-02 and 03-05? Silverado 2500HD for sale. I'll make a package deal out of it....mount and a harness for $300 plus shipping. Otherwise mount for $200 and harnesses $150 a piece. First come first serve but I want payment within 10 days of making an agreement or I go to the next person. Thanks and have a wonderful Sunday.

16. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

will it fit a 96 3/4 chevy?

17. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Nope it won't.

18. bdk2406

bdk2406 Junior Member

do you take paypal?

HI,
    I will give you $300 for the mount and harness. Do you take paypal? I could pay you today.
    send me an email if you still have the mount. kohlauto@charter.net

Thanks,

19. kennyrain

kennyrain Member

20. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

I am lookin for a mount for my 01 2500 HD chevy silverado. do you know if this will fit??? I am located near Davenport, Iowa