1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale/Trade: Western 7.5' Unimount Pro w/ all wiring & mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KM81, Jan 25, 2011.

1. KM81

KM81 Member

I have a Western Pro Plow 7.5' Unimount with all wiring/joystick and truck side mounts for early 90s F150/Bronco. The plow has no rust and is in great shape.

I want to either sell it outright or trade it for a lighter duty plow for my new Jeep. Id prefer something over 7'

Sell for $1800 or trade. Let me know what you have. I am willing to throw extra cash in for the right plow.

2. jnxnyc

jnxnyc Junior Member
    from NYC

Just saw this post now. If it's still not sold, please contact me. I have begun my hunt for a full plow setup for my '95 Bronco.

3. KM81

KM81 Member

I do still have it, but not for long. I am planning on trading it in on Tuesday towards my new plow. If you are interested in it, I will drop the price to $1300 because thats what my dealer is giving me for the trade. Let me know! Thanks

4. jnxnyc

jnxnyc Junior Member
    from NYC

Where abouts are you in western ny? I'm in NYC but willing to drive out to pick up. Do you have any pics you can email me? jnxnyc@mindspring.com