1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale - tires and rims

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by seville009, May 11, 2013.

1. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

Four original 18" rims in great shape off of a 2008 Acura MDX and four Michelin Latitude Touring HP 255/55R18 tires.

Tires were purchased new in March 2012. These were for my wife's car, which I put dedicated snow tires and rims on in the winter. The tires probably have about 5,000 miles on them at most.

Traded in the car with the winter rims and tires on it in early April. Didn't want to make a gift of the original rims and newer summer tires to the dealer, so I kept those to try to sell them.

Tires were a little over $1,400 new, and the rims would cost roughly $1,000 new.

Will sell all four tires and rims for $600 (the tires are mounted, and have TPMS valves).

Located in the Syracuse NY region

You pay for shipping.

Even if you don't need them, I figure someone that does buying and selling on a regular basis could buy them and probably re-sell them for a little profit. I just want to get rid of them.