1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Snowman 8' Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jcarp, Dec 27, 2008.

1. jcarp

jcarp Junior Member
    from chicago

For sale is a new Snowman 8' rear drag plow SM80. This plow is assembled and ready to go. Just run the wire harness and controller and you are in business. We have been running 2 of these and bought this 3rd one this year for another truck, however things did not work out with enough new accounts.These plows work great on driveways, between parked cars and docks. The plow retails for $3500.00. we are asking $3200.00. Located 15 miles West of Chicago.

craigslist 002.jpg

craigslist 003.jpg
  2. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

What dealer did you buy this from, I cant find one in Iowa, and thats where they are made?
  3. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

My wife would have my hide if I kept a pallet of icemelt in my garage ! I have 2 snowman plows and they are well worth the money, great price !
  4. jcarp

jcarp Junior Member
    from chicago

Yea, the wife is ok with 1 pallet since her car is parked in the garage. As far as the plow, we love them. They have worked great on our res. accounts.
  5. jcarp

jcarp Junior Member
    from chicago

Nick, this plow came from Central Parts Warehouse in Tinley Park, IL.
  6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

You can order directly from Snowman. Just call their # and ask for Ed, he'll hook you up.