1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE - SnowEx SP1075 Tailgate Spreader - Used 5 Times

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Dec 6, 2005.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

For Sale is a SnowEx SP1075 Tailgate Spreader. This unit was only used 4 times last year and 1 time this year so far. Its basically brand new, Im selling the unit because I am moving up to a Vbox. There is NO rust and comes will everything a new one does. The unit is located in Franklin Park, IL. I purchased the unit for about $1650.00 (spreader, 2" receiver mount, & tax) for Central Parts Warehouse last year around November.

Unit Includes:
    - SP1075 Spreader with Cover
    - All Wiring Harnesses and Controller
    - Tailgate mount (Never Used)
    - 2" Receiver Mount
    - All Owners Manuals & Paperwork

Asking around $1200.00 or make an offer.
    Post here if interested or email me at newlooklandscp@aol.com

Ken - New Look Landscaping

2. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

does this come with the receiver mount or the swing mount that mounts to bumper? Please let me know asap. I am looking for the 1075 as long as it is the swing and not the hitch mount. Thanks.

3. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

It came with the permanent bumper mount, which I choose not to use. I decided to purchase the 2" reciever mount (value of about $200 I believe) and use that instead to attach the spreader to my F450 Dump. You can order/buy the pivot mount (for about $345.00) if need be but I do NOT have it. Thanks for your interest.

4. Do you have any pics? I live in Joliet and might be interested.

5. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Not as of right now, but I can take some on Thursday Morning when I free up. I will take them then and post them or I can email them to you. As of right now the spreader has no rust and is very under used.

6. Did u get some pics or sell it?

7. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Sorry Don,

No it has not been sold yet. Went to take the picture thursday and got all wrapped up in stuff then the camera decided to break. I should beable to get the pics taken this weekend and have them posted by Monday. Sorry for the delay. I havent really been on in sometime either.

8. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Pics will be up by Monday Night. Just need to upload them onto my computer. Also some changes to the spreader information.

The spreader has been used a total of about 10 times now (including this year) and assuming we dont get anymore snow or ice until it is sold. Also, my driver accidentally backed (and by backed I mean tapped) into a concrete curb / wall. I saw it happen, nothing major. It did NOT hit any mechanical parts, just the bottom frame below the spreader. It bent it in about a 1/2" evenly across the frame so I bent it back out and it is as good as new. You can see it in the pictures.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Also anyone selling or know someone selling a Vbox in Good / Excellent Condition. I will drive a good distance to pick it up if it is worth it.

9. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

10. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Anyone interested !!!!!!. Looking to possibly get rid of it, if I pick up a Vbox I am looking at within the next week. Let me know.

Make an Offer. Post or email me at newlooklandscp@aol.com

Thanks,
    Ken