1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: SnoWay Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scrambler2k4, Jan 15, 2005.

1. 7 1/2 foot Snoway Predator MT90 Plow.

Used 3 winters on a '01 Dodge Ram 1500.

Brand new Polycarbonate mold board and steal cutting edge has never touched the pavement! Replaced end of last season, not expecting to buy a new truck and plow!

Complete system with light kit option, down pressure and joystick controller. Full wiring harness and push plate included.

Advertised in the Trading Times for $2250 obo. All reasonable offers considered, I need the room in my garage!

2. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

You got any pics of your new truck with the Predator 29?

3. Yeah - the icon pic is of my new truck is with the plow. As soon as I figure out to attach a pic to a message I'll do so. The full view un-cropped size is much easier to see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

4. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Just resize the picture (Adobe Photoshop works well) to be less than 100KB and save it on your computer. Click on "post reply", add something in the message area, then scroll down to "Attach Files". Click on that, browse through your hard drive to find the picture and upload it. When you post the reply, the picture should be attached to the message.

5. Thanks for the help... I had trouble with the 100K size limits .... enjoy

P1010071.JPG

P1010072.JPG

P1010073.JPG

6. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Nice set-up! I've never been a big fan of Sno-Way plows, but I kind of like their Predator models. What type of plowing do you do with it?

Ryan

7. My plow route includes retail and commercial property only. I used to do drives only with my Snoway MT90 on a 1500 QC. Moved up to the bigger rig, and love the Snoway.
    Remember, you want the plow to do the work not your truck. Snoway is much lighter than an other plow (steal or poly) so less wear and tear on the front end. The down pressure of the Snoway makes up for lost weight and cleans a lot better. Last snow fall I helped a buddy and picked up a lot he couldn't make it to. When he went back to salt the lot he said he never has seen the lot so clean and he pushes a Western MVP. Another plus is Snoway's 5 year Warranty. Most others are 2 year.
    Everyone has there favorites, my opinion is Snoway is a good plow and I 'll continue to trust it till they give me a reason not to.