1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: SnoWay 7.5' w/ProWings, Back blade, Western Pro Flo 2 spreader- Indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BushHogBoy, Jan 27, 2006.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I'm selling my business & most equipment. I have a nice SnoWay Lexan 7.5' plow with down pressure & new Pro-Wings (used one storm). Comes with wiring harness, joystick control, and easy plug in light wiring harness. Its in good shape and ready to work! I have a truck mount I will include, it fits 71-93 Dodge full size trucks, might fit others I don't know.
    $2,600 bring cash and a truck its yours.

Western Pro Flo 2 two stage spreader, this is a nice unit it has a little rust on the metal stuff but its all in good working shape and looks fine. Spreads rock salt, sand, anything wet or dry, clumpy or fine... awesome spreader never clogs up like the single stage spreaders. Comes with all wiring and variable speed spreader control box. It even has a third brake light on it (which i don't have wiring for) but it has new wires for the spreader motor itself. Has a receiver hitch mount as well. The reason it sits so high on my truck in the pictures, is that I have a severely modified hitch setup on the truck, and made the spreader sit tall to clear the back blade.
    $800 cash and carry.

Back blade project, SnoWay 6' 8" blade with side plates (1/4" steel plate) & lift frame setup. The mount will bolt right up in place of the rear bumper of a 71-93 Dodge full size truck. I originally used electric lift but it was too slow (though plenty strong). This comes with full hydraulic setup to put onto it (I never got that far but do have the stuff). Electric pump with built in reservoir, new 3" x 16" two way cylinder, valves, switches, heavy solenoid and some wiring (not all the wiring you will need though). This is great for someone looking for a nice project to build a back blade, great for all you guys who like to weld in the summer... You might have to start over with a whole new lift frame design for your truck, but this has the main ingredients right here ready for your hand of design...
    $1,000 cash and carry.

Also will sell my light bar setup. Has front facing floodlights, rear facing floodlights (on/off/on when in reverse) with hideaway strobes in the rear floodlights, and the rack to mount to the truck bed. Does not include the amber rotator light bar. Also includes hideaway strobes to put on front of the truck (I put in plow corner lights that worked out awesome). Also I have a nice console custom built (see pics) with a custom backlit switch panel, Uniden 40 channel CB, padded armrest with compartment under that, accent lights & switch panel backlights can be hooked to dimmer switch on truck, has switches for all of the lights, including all strobe controls to turn off and on the front and rear strobes, hi and low power, and pattern change. also includes a headlight wig wag module built in with switch, and switch for the rotator light bar. See pics of this setup on the photobucket link below. Its an awesome setup... the wiring is pretty easy too, wiring harness is all custom made and professionally done, just route the harness on the truck, set in the console and wire power and ground to it. I haven't thought of a good asking price on all of this just yet. We have a lot of work in just the console. and a lot of work in the electrical end of it too, the wiring harnesses and electrical work I have a few days work in that. Honestly this setup is probably worth close to $1000 with all the strobes, floodlights, light rack, console, switches, wiring harnesses, etc. I might even be nice and throw in the dual rotator light bar if the price is right. Its a nice light, has halogen bulbs and a brand new lense on it.

I also have a few extra snow shovels LOL... may sell them too, most of them are brand new only used once or twice.

Located in Columbus, IN. Delivery or partial delivery for a price, to be discussed in email.
    Email for details, questions, whatever... Here's a few pictures. Thanks for looking! Email to eric@cuttingedgelawncare.biz

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pictures located here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a343/BushHogBoy/79 Dodge W150 Club Cab/?start=20
    (click to photo page 3 also)

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Giving up on us plow guys already? I know its been a really crappy winter, and we're all feeling the squeeze...

I would have really liked to get that Pro Flo 2 but good ole mapquest says you are 9 hours away!! I would be interested in shipping to to NY but my crystal ball tells me its probably gonna be $$$$!

3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Yea well I'm not giving up on plowing, I'm giving up the whole lawn biz and all... the plowing goes with it. I thought about keeping the plow and subbing out, plenty of opportunity for that but right now I need to pay off some debts and if theres enough money left over I would like to update my daily driver.. Yea and to think that Steve (QualityLandscaping) was just down this way last week he is from Rochester NY area he had a trailer down here could have brought it back to you!

Hurry guys I am thinking of putting this stuff on Ebay....

Thanks!
    Eric

4. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

no bites??

Come on guys I know this is good equipment. Ok fine start makin me offers on this stuff, its gotta go....

thanks
    Eric

5. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

6. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Guys, gave up on you!
    Tried to give you all a good deal but no bites, so I've listed these and other items on Ebay:
    http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZleatherneck558

05 Lazer w/UltraVac QDS
    22' landscape trailer
    plow
    dump truck
    spreader

Upgrade your fleets today!
    Thanks for looking!
    Eric