1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale!: SnoWay 7.5' w/Pro-Wings, Western Pro-Flo 2 spreader - IN

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BushHogBoy, Jun 27, 2006.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I'm getting out of the business, and I have for sale a SnoWay Predator 7.5' plow with Lexan moldboard, joystick controller with down pressure, and a new set of Pro-Wings, the wings have only been used one storm and worked great! I did a custom install with these, had to trim them in a couple spots and build special brackets for them to attach to the plow frame instead of the moldboard as on a typical steel blade. They worked perfect in that storm and I put them through the paces, the down pressure works great, this is a really nice plow. I have the nose peice for the truck mount end, I guess I would call it the sub frame where the plow attaches to, but you still need the bracket to go on the truck. I have all the wiring for it and everything, ready to go.

I also have a Western Pro-Flo 2 spreader, receiver hitch mount. I have the controller for it that works fine, the spreader works great, nice unit can spread rock salt, sand, you name it, it will go! Doesn't ever clog up, fully adjustable in every direction, really a nice quality built unit! Has a center high mount brake light on it as well.

Delivery is possible or partial delivery!!! Lets talk!!!! I really need the money to pay off debts and bills!!! Both units work great and are in good shape. The cutting edge is fine on the plow, no cracks in the moldboard, not rusted out or anything. Its a really fine plow, and so is the spreader. The spreader has your typical rust but its not at the point of being a problem. Its a salt spreader!!!

Make reasonable offers!!! located in Columbus, Indiana.
    Reply to this post, private message me, or call me at 812-371-6069 (leave message with name and number if no answer and i'll call you right back ASAP) and i will answer any and all questions you have and we can discuss sale price.

I'll try to get pictures this evening if possible.

2. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

How old is the spreader? What R U asking for it?
  3. Brannick's Snow

Brannick's Snow Member
    from ohio

how much for spreader
  4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

how much for just the spreader
  5. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

how much for the plow