1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Snow Way Mega Blade V plow - DEMO UNIT!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Sep 28, 2009.

1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Up for sale is a snow way mega v blade snow plow. It is a demo unit that did not have very much use. This plow is just one season old and comes with a few additional options. All mounting hardware is for a chevy/gmc 2500 hd. When in the straight postion, this plow is approximately 8'5" wide. Options include a snow foil and additional trip springs. This is a very nice plow and it has been stored inside during the summer months.

$5500 or best offer

please call ryan at (563) 570-2303

plowpicgood.JPG

2. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

bump to top. need to sell

3. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

Was just pricing one of these yesterday. Very nice plow. What control does it have with it? I will be mounting it to a F350, do you know how much I would spend on the correctmounting hardware? Also, where did you have it done at, or what would it cost to put on my truck. Like i said this is the exact plow I just priced out so am interested. Thanks

4. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

The plow is from Sport Truck Specialties in Davenport, Iowa. The controller I have is the fancy one with all the darn buttons. It is not the remote or cordless one. I can check on pricing for what it would cost to mount to your truck, otherwise, the owner Sonny and I are good friends, and you can call his shop at (563) 391-1077 and tell him you have been talking to me, and we may be able to work something out. I might be able to discount the price a little bit since you can't really use my mounting hardware. I need to see what my cost was on that. This plow was mounted on my truck as a demo unit for this shop, and it really did not see much use. It is a nice plow, I just don't need one this big, or on this truck, because I already have two other trucks.

Let me know,
    Ryan

you can call me at (563) 570-2303

5. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

bump to top. really would like to sell. price is negotiable.

6. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

Thats a really cool looking plow...

7. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Still have it? And would it fit a 2000 Chevy 3500?

8. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

yes, i still have it, and i need to know if your 2000 is like my body style in the pic with the plow???

9. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

No, its what I guess you would call the old body style (box front)

10. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Hay Advantage - I have a like new Mega Revolution plow for sale to if your interested... Complete with old body style mount... PM me if your interested

11. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

bump to the top

12. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

$4,900 buys it. needs to go