1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE **Snow-ex 575 tailgate spreader**

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MuskokaDon, Dec 23, 2008.

1. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

For sale / snow-ex 575 tailgate spreader
    1 YEAR OLD SNOW-EX 575 SALT SPREADER, HAS ADDED VIBRATOR AND IN-CAB SPEED CONTROL, USED VERY LITTLE AND IN GREAT CONDITION. $1,000.00cdn / $850us. obo. Tel: 705-706-2300 BRACEBRIDGE AREA

2. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

bumpy bump

3. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Merry Christmas everyone... bump

4. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

I'm looking for just the controller, let me know if you want to part w/ just that.

5. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Sure.. $850 for the controller and i'll toss in the spreader and vibrator for free!! haha no sorry i would like to sell it complete.. cheers

6. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

If you include shipping...I might just take ya up on that. Can't hurt to have a spare. Wiring, harness, etc....right?

7. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

yep, it has everything.. the wiring is still in the truck. I just got my v-box last week.
    no idea how much it would be to ship?.. would ups or fed-ex take something that large/heavy?

8. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

If you had a box large enough....I don't see why not. When I bought my last 575...it came in a box from the dealer. I have no clue how much it would be though...07980 is my zip if that helps.

9. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

If you are serious at $850US i will look into shipping it to you

10. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

Send me a couple pics....I'm serious. I need a controller, but having a spare unit can't hurt.

11. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

i'll get some pics tomorrow when the sun is up, but it is in great shape

12. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

Great...I appreciate it.

13. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

Any luck...just to give you a head's up...I've found someone willing to just part w/ a controller. Haven't come up w/ a dollar figure just yet but I wanted to keep you in the loop.